Jun 30, 2006

Storms of Life

Sitting here this afternoon the air is heavy.  I'm hoping for a good storm.  It sure feels like one coming.  Even my computer is sluggish.  I'm glad I live in Minnesota.  When it gets above 80 and the humidity is above 70 percent I don't function well.  Thankfully, this doesn't happen often in Northern Minnesota.  My fingers swell and just hanging a load of clothes leaves me exhausted.  Yep, I think I'm a Minnesota girl.  Now if we'd just have that storm so I can get on with my life.


I found a helpful site.  It has information on building plans, gardening, kids safety, etc.  www.mwps.org

No comments:

Jun 30, 2006

Storms of Life

Sitting here this afternoon the air is heavy.  I'm hoping for a good storm.  It sure feels like one coming.  Even my computer is sluggish.  I'm glad I live in Minnesota.  When it gets above 80 and the humidity is above 70 percent I don't function well.  Thankfully, this doesn't happen often in Northern Minnesota.  My fingers swell and just hanging a load of clothes leaves me exhausted.  Yep, I think I'm a Minnesota girl.  Now if we'd just have that storm so I can get on with my life.


I found a helpful site.  It has information on building plans, gardening, kids safety, etc.  www.mwps.org

No comments: