Jun 6, 2006

Closing on the Farm

Tomorrow we're supposed to close on the farm.  yes, we're excited.  As I said before, the house needs alot of work and so does the barn, but the land is gorgeous, and good for growing.  The price was great too.  It's a God thing. 


Isn't it fun to think about all of the possibilities?  We will have enough land to do anything the Lord leads us to do.  I don't know yet, where to start.  More goats or more cows or more of both?  What kinds of crops should we put in or should we just keep the land in hay?


Well it's getting late.  I'll write more tomorrow and let you know how it went.

1 comment:

wannabeone said...

WOOHOO!!! I couldn't be MORE EXCITED for you! Keep us up-dated!


Blessings from Ohio, Kim Wolf<><

Jun 6, 2006

Closing on the Farm

Tomorrow we're supposed to close on the farm.  yes, we're excited.  As I said before, the house needs alot of work and so does the barn, but the land is gorgeous, and good for growing.  The price was great too.  It's a God thing. 


Isn't it fun to think about all of the possibilities?  We will have enough land to do anything the Lord leads us to do.  I don't know yet, where to start.  More goats or more cows or more of both?  What kinds of crops should we put in or should we just keep the land in hay?


Well it's getting late.  I'll write more tomorrow and let you know how it went.

1 comment:

wannabeone said...

WOOHOO!!! I couldn't be MORE EXCITED for you! Keep us up-dated!


Blessings from Ohio, Kim Wolf<><