"WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN"
1. Do you have magnets on your fridge?
Yes, holding up the childrens' school projects.
2. Do you have a calendar in your kitchen, if so, what's the
theme of it?
3. What is your favorite kitchen gadget or tool?
My flour grinder. It's a heavy duty monster and I think it could grind bricks.
4. Are you lucky enough to have a pantry of some kind?
Yes. We're in the process of building our new kitchen and my honey put a pantry in. It's not done yet, but when it is , y'all will be green with envy.
5. What is your favorite appliance?
Maybe I should have put my flour grinder here.
6. Do you have an eat in kitchen (table in it)?
Yes. We don't have a dining room.
7. Do you have a bread box?
Nope. We don't have cupboards or counters in our kitchen yet, so I store our bread on a shelf next to the sink.
8. Do you have a picture of your kids on the fridge?
Pictures of other peoples' kids. Pictures of ours are hanging in the livingroom..
9. Do you ever cook breakfast in your PJs?
Occasionally on Saturday mornings when everyone is so hungry that they can't wait.
10. Do you have a favorite cookbook that you use?
I have a cookbook that I made that has all of my favorite recipes in it.
11. Are you lucky enough to have recipes that were passed
down from your mom or grandma?
Yep. About five years ago, my aunt made cookbooks for some of us. She put in recipes from my grandma, and a couple of aunts that have now gone on to glory. It's a treasure.
12. Whats your favorite food?
I love fresh vegies and home made dip. Also, a good pizza with lots of garlic and cheese.
13. Whats your favorite thing to cook?
Anything that my family enjoys. They love marinated chicken breasts on salad, anything Italian, pasties, and my son loves any soup that I make.
14. Is your coffee pot electric or stove top?
15. Do you ever make your own bread?
Yep. It's all my children will eat. We ran out of bread yesterday and my dd bought yeast and said she'd have to make it, because I was busy. I think she forgot, so guess what else I get to do today?
16. Name one thing that you have hanging on your wall in
Well, it's not sheetrock. We have insulation and plastic.
17. Is there a clock in your kitchen?
Yes. One that was given to me by our old 4-H club for being a leader. They were so nice.
18. Do you have a bowl of fruit sitting on your table or
Usually. Whatever fruit is in season, is what it holds.
19. What type of canisters do you have?
No counter, no canisters.
20. Does your kitchen have a theme?
Themed "Under Construction".
21. What's for supper tonight?
Fried summer squash w/onions and garlic, applesauce, leftover hash, and maybe pumpkin cake
22. Do you have enough cabinet space?
No. But someday we will have cabinets.
23. Does your family use paper plates?
24. Do you have a good set of china picked up?
No. But I've been collecting antique dishes with floral designs. I really like them and they are a bit fancy. I have a tendency to use our good china and good silverware for everyday. I also like candles for every meal and a nice tablecloth.
25. Do you wear an apron to work in your kitchen?
Only when I haven't changed out of my church clothes.
26. Name one thing, if anything, that you would like to
change about your kitchen.
I would have it all finished. Walls up, cupboards in, windows in, counters in, floors in, OH YES!