Oct 1, 2008

Being Flexible-It's Just Not Me

It's  starting to be one of those days.  The two yougers are sick with a decent headcold and I think I feel their pain.  Or at least I'm starting to.  This means I get to do chores alone and I was just informed that we have donkeys and cows in the horse pasture.  This doesn't look good.  Morning plans out the window and walking fenceline, repairing and herding the animals back to their respective paddocks is on my list. 


Sun is out, birds are singing, it's a nice day for a walk!


Write more later.

No comments:

Oct 1, 2008

Being Flexible-It's Just Not Me

It's  starting to be one of those days.  The two yougers are sick with a decent headcold and I think I feel their pain.  Or at least I'm starting to.  This means I get to do chores alone and I was just informed that we have donkeys and cows in the horse pasture.  This doesn't look good.  Morning plans out the window and walking fenceline, repairing and herding the animals back to their respective paddocks is on my list. 


Sun is out, birds are singing, it's a nice day for a walk!


Write more later.

No comments: