May 2, 2006

Girls' Day Out

Today it's just dd3 and I.  We have the day to ourselves and I'd like to make it special for her.  Maybe a trip into town for lunch at McDonalds?  I'll do her hair up and we'll go for a walk to see what's up in the woods.  One on one time is so special and so rare.  Our older two go to public school.  I hardly ever get one on one with them. 


And...weatherman Todd promised that the sun would be out today.  He even described it so we'll know what it looks like when we see it.    I guess that means a mad rush to get all of the laundry out on the line so it can dry before the monsoons start in again this evening. 


Thank you Lord for all of it.  For the trials and the blessings.  My life is more than I ever thought it could be and I can't imagine how much more You're still going to do.  You gave me this day and I give it back to You.  Oh Lord, Youre love overwhelms me.  Thank you.


 

No comments:

May 2, 2006

Girls' Day Out

Today it's just dd3 and I.  We have the day to ourselves and I'd like to make it special for her.  Maybe a trip into town for lunch at McDonalds?  I'll do her hair up and we'll go for a walk to see what's up in the woods.  One on one time is so special and so rare.  Our older two go to public school.  I hardly ever get one on one with them. 


And...weatherman Todd promised that the sun would be out today.  He even described it so we'll know what it looks like when we see it.    I guess that means a mad rush to get all of the laundry out on the line so it can dry before the monsoons start in again this evening. 


Thank you Lord for all of it.  For the trials and the blessings.  My life is more than I ever thought it could be and I can't imagine how much more You're still going to do.  You gave me this day and I give it back to You.  Oh Lord, Youre love overwhelms me.  Thank you.


 

No comments: