Jan 29, 2007

Passing on Frugality

Everyone has been passing on frugal tips.  Most of the ones I use have already been posted.  My dd3 showed me just how much she's learning from me the other day.  She goes to visit her mom every other weekend.  They go to the laudromat to wash clothes.  She came home with a pocketful of used dryer sheets last weekend.  I asked her why, when we don't have a dryer.  She said that they still had alot of smell in them and so she was going to use them in her dresser drawers and to put with her clothes when she dries them over the heat ducts.  A regular chip off the....


Also, I use plates and those plastic bags you put vegetables in in the grocery store to put away leftovers in the fridge.  That way I don't have to buy plastic wrap.


Have a blessed night.


From Glory Farm

2 comments:

HeMarriedMedusa said...

These are awesome tips. I'm glad you posted them.

Frugality in any form is always good. In my opinion.

Sincerely, Brenda

southernbelle said...

Great tips! How proud you must be of your frugal daughter too. : )

Jan 29, 2007

Passing on Frugality

Everyone has been passing on frugal tips.  Most of the ones I use have already been posted.  My dd3 showed me just how much she's learning from me the other day.  She goes to visit her mom every other weekend.  They go to the laudromat to wash clothes.  She came home with a pocketful of used dryer sheets last weekend.  I asked her why, when we don't have a dryer.  She said that they still had alot of smell in them and so she was going to use them in her dresser drawers and to put with her clothes when she dries them over the heat ducts.  A regular chip off the....


Also, I use plates and those plastic bags you put vegetables in in the grocery store to put away leftovers in the fridge.  That way I don't have to buy plastic wrap.


Have a blessed night.


From Glory Farm

2 comments:

HeMarriedMedusa said...

These are awesome tips. I'm glad you posted them.

Frugality in any form is always good. In my opinion.

Sincerely, Brenda

southernbelle said...

Great tips! How proud you must be of your frugal daughter too. : )