Apr 24, 2006

He's Still working on me

We can be so fickle, can't we?  Do you ever feel like Peter and say "Lord, I'll never leave you, I don't care what others do" , only to find out that at the first hint of trials, you fail miserably?  Satan hits us from left field, most times.  My life is so blessed, and yet one upset and I think it's more messed than blessed.  Thankfully the Lord is patient and understanding.  He waits while we go through what we must to become more Christlike.  And hopefully we do become more Christlike.  Lord, forgive me for my fear.  It means that my faith is little and I don't trust you like I should.  Continue to teach me and train me and chastise me.  Thank you.

No comments:

Apr 24, 2006

He's Still working on me

We can be so fickle, can't we?  Do you ever feel like Peter and say "Lord, I'll never leave you, I don't care what others do" , only to find out that at the first hint of trials, you fail miserably?  Satan hits us from left field, most times.  My life is so blessed, and yet one upset and I think it's more messed than blessed.  Thankfully the Lord is patient and understanding.  He waits while we go through what we must to become more Christlike.  And hopefully we do become more Christlike.  Lord, forgive me for my fear.  It means that my faith is little and I don't trust you like I should.  Continue to teach me and train me and chastise me.  Thank you.

No comments: