Nov 5, 2007

Up on the Housetop...

Just thought I'd drop in and let you know we're still trying to get the addition done.  We have 1-2 inches of snow predicted today.  God has held off the bad weather for quite a while now.  I'm downing a pot of coffee and trying to get myself motivated to get outside and bury the septic line.  My honey has gone to town to get some scaffolding so we can finish putting on the roof sheeting and get the tar paper on.  We have the kitchen enclosed and the front door on.  We also have the second floor enclosed, just no roof.


 


Also, today I have a friend coming over to help me get my payroll started.  I don't know how to do it and since we incorporated, I've been very anxious about getting all of this paper work right.  If anyone else has experience with this, I'd love advice.  Even just keep on me so I keep praying.  I forget that God knows all about incorporating.  I believe He brought this friend so I could have some support.  She used to do this for a living.


 


Well off I go.  ....Maybe just one more cup of coffee....The snow is blowing past the livingroom window....My house and I aren't ready for this.


 


From Glory Farm

No comments:

Nov 5, 2007

Up on the Housetop...

Just thought I'd drop in and let you know we're still trying to get the addition done.  We have 1-2 inches of snow predicted today.  God has held off the bad weather for quite a while now.  I'm downing a pot of coffee and trying to get myself motivated to get outside and bury the septic line.  My honey has gone to town to get some scaffolding so we can finish putting on the roof sheeting and get the tar paper on.  We have the kitchen enclosed and the front door on.  We also have the second floor enclosed, just no roof.


 


Also, today I have a friend coming over to help me get my payroll started.  I don't know how to do it and since we incorporated, I've been very anxious about getting all of this paper work right.  If anyone else has experience with this, I'd love advice.  Even just keep on me so I keep praying.  I forget that God knows all about incorporating.  I believe He brought this friend so I could have some support.  She used to do this for a living.


 


Well off I go.  ....Maybe just one more cup of coffee....The snow is blowing past the livingroom window....My house and I aren't ready for this.


 


From Glory Farm

No comments: