Nov 6, 2007

House update-day #19

The scaffolding is going back today and we're going to rent a lift.  An all-terrain lift.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  We could BAHA up in the air all over the hayfields!  We probably won't do that.  We were out there today trying to get the felting on the roof and it was just too dangerous.  Twenty feet up in the air with a slippery oxboard under foot and a 3/4" diameter rope to hang onto.  This wasn't me, but my honey.  He doesn't like heights.  He was able to cover 3/4 of one side, but can't get to the rest without risking life and limb.  We HAVE to get this done.  He hasn't been to work because we HAVE to get this done. 


 


Enough about the house.  It'll get done.  And we'll get more organized.  And I'll be able to start Christmas gifts and do some baking.  Did you check out the pumpkin cinnamon rolls recipe on the Front Porch?  They sound really good.  I'll make them and eat them and let you know.


 


I need to get moving.  It's cold in here and I'm chilled.  Incentive to get things done.


 


From Glory Farm

No comments:

Nov 6, 2007

House update-day #19

The scaffolding is going back today and we're going to rent a lift.  An all-terrain lift.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  We could BAHA up in the air all over the hayfields!  We probably won't do that.  We were out there today trying to get the felting on the roof and it was just too dangerous.  Twenty feet up in the air with a slippery oxboard under foot and a 3/4" diameter rope to hang onto.  This wasn't me, but my honey.  He doesn't like heights.  He was able to cover 3/4 of one side, but can't get to the rest without risking life and limb.  We HAVE to get this done.  He hasn't been to work because we HAVE to get this done. 


 


Enough about the house.  It'll get done.  And we'll get more organized.  And I'll be able to start Christmas gifts and do some baking.  Did you check out the pumpkin cinnamon rolls recipe on the Front Porch?  They sound really good.  I'll make them and eat them and let you know.


 


I need to get moving.  It's cold in here and I'm chilled.  Incentive to get things done.


 


From Glory Farm

No comments: