May 17, 2007

May 17th

It's been some time since I've posted.  I'm in one of those times when I don't feel that I have much to contribute, but enjoy reading what everyone else is doing. 


My garden is half in and we had a killing frost last night.  Shouldn't have hurt it too much though.  I'm going to be daring and put out my tomatoes today.  They've gotten too big for their pots and if I don't get them out, they'll die anyways. 


I have horse spray, deoderant, bread and soap to make today, also.  I'm using a new soap recipe where I have to render my own tallow.  I've never done this before, I always just bought the oils I needed.  Anyone have much experience with this?


Guess I'd better get at it. 


Hoping to bring glory to God.


From Glory Farm

No comments:

May 17, 2007

May 17th

It's been some time since I've posted.  I'm in one of those times when I don't feel that I have much to contribute, but enjoy reading what everyone else is doing. 


My garden is half in and we had a killing frost last night.  Shouldn't have hurt it too much though.  I'm going to be daring and put out my tomatoes today.  They've gotten too big for their pots and if I don't get them out, they'll die anyways. 


I have horse spray, deoderant, bread and soap to make today, also.  I'm using a new soap recipe where I have to render my own tallow.  I've never done this before, I always just bought the oils I needed.  Anyone have much experience with this?


Guess I'd better get at it. 


Hoping to bring glory to God.


From Glory Farm

No comments: