Mar 6, 2007

Sew What? Without a dongle?

I was over at ZooNana's looking at all of her great pictures of the things she's made on her new embroidery machine.  That got me thinking that there are a lot of people here that know a lot of things.  I have a Husqvarna Iris machine that has the computerized embroidery.  I have the customizing program 5.0.  An older one.  I lost the little adaptor that I need for my computer to save my designs.  They call it a dongle.  I lost it when we moved last August.  I've emailed Husqvarna and my emails won't go through.  I've looked on ebay and haven't found any.  I don't want to buy a whole new program.  Does anyone have any suggestions?


Thanks.


From Glory Farm

No comments:

Mar 6, 2007

Sew What? Without a dongle?

I was over at ZooNana's looking at all of her great pictures of the things she's made on her new embroidery machine.  That got me thinking that there are a lot of people here that know a lot of things.  I have a Husqvarna Iris machine that has the computerized embroidery.  I have the customizing program 5.0.  An older one.  I lost the little adaptor that I need for my computer to save my designs.  They call it a dongle.  I lost it when we moved last August.  I've emailed Husqvarna and my emails won't go through.  I've looked on ebay and haven't found any.  I don't want to buy a whole new program.  Does anyone have any suggestions?


Thanks.


From Glory Farm

No comments: