Apr 11, 2011

Take a Look....

I'm a fan of the Deliberate Agrarian.  He has started a new blog-Agrarian Nation, where he is posting excerpts from his latest book.  Take a look at today's entry- http://agrariannation.blogspot.com/ and let me know what you think.  I think it's great.  One of the things I tell my family is that we can live off of what we grow, but you won't be having tuna, olive oil, etc.  I'm attempting to change our diet to one that relies heavily on what we can grow and our neighbors produce.  We can't do it all, but we can barter for those things we don't have.  Foods will be simpler, cosmetics down sized, and cleaning supplies healthier.  Our wardrobe will be much smaller, (thankfully), and our expectations more reasonable.
Now if I could just find a place to stick a wood cookstove.....

No comments:

Apr 11, 2011

Take a Look....

I'm a fan of the Deliberate Agrarian.  He has started a new blog-Agrarian Nation, where he is posting excerpts from his latest book.  Take a look at today's entry- http://agrariannation.blogspot.com/ and let me know what you think.  I think it's great.  One of the things I tell my family is that we can live off of what we grow, but you won't be having tuna, olive oil, etc.  I'm attempting to change our diet to one that relies heavily on what we can grow and our neighbors produce.  We can't do it all, but we can barter for those things we don't have.  Foods will be simpler, cosmetics down sized, and cleaning supplies healthier.  Our wardrobe will be much smaller, (thankfully), and our expectations more reasonable.
Now if I could just find a place to stick a wood cookstove.....

No comments: