Aug 5, 2006

About those dogs...

Well, we made it through another year at county fair.  The only 4-H project we did this year was dog.  Both of our older girls have dogs.  They did real well.  Well enough to take Grand in a few categories.  Yes, these are the same dogs that chased the neighbor.  Hard to believe how much this obedience training has paid off.   Both of our daughters will be taking their dogs down to the state meet in September, Lord willing.  If I get pictures, I'll post.  I didn't take any this year as I couldn't find my camera in all the moving.


God bless your day as you bless Him.


From Glory Farm


 

No comments:

Aug 5, 2006

About those dogs...

Well, we made it through another year at county fair.  The only 4-H project we did this year was dog.  Both of our older girls have dogs.  They did real well.  Well enough to take Grand in a few categories.  Yes, these are the same dogs that chased the neighbor.  Hard to believe how much this obedience training has paid off.   Both of our daughters will be taking their dogs down to the state meet in September, Lord willing.  If I get pictures, I'll post.  I didn't take any this year as I couldn't find my camera in all the moving.


God bless your day as you bless Him.


From Glory Farm


 

No comments: