Apr 21, 2012

Off to the Animal Swamp... I mean Swap

Today our 4-H club host our annual animal swap.  Today the snow is falling in large, wet  clumps.  I'm already soaked to the bone and need to change into some dry clothes before we leave.  I'm bringing the camera so you can enjoy pictures of wet critters later on today.
I'm bringing caramel rolls for the bake sale and my plan is to drink coffee and eat indoors where it's warm and dry.  If anyone sees some stray chickens in the parking lot-you can keep what you can catch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day :-). I've never been to an animal swap before. Try to keep warm and dry! Too bad about the snow...

Apr 21, 2012

Off to the Animal Swamp... I mean Swap

Today our 4-H club host our annual animal swap.  Today the snow is falling in large, wet  clumps.  I'm already soaked to the bone and need to change into some dry clothes before we leave.  I'm bringing the camera so you can enjoy pictures of wet critters later on today.
I'm bringing caramel rolls for the bake sale and my plan is to drink coffee and eat indoors where it's warm and dry.  If anyone sees some stray chickens in the parking lot-you can keep what you can catch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day :-). I've never been to an animal swap before. Try to keep warm and dry! Too bad about the snow...