Nov 9, 2010

Socks are so Exciting!

I've been working on some knitting projects for Christmas gifts.  Now, I'm more of a crocheter.  I usually crochet mittens, socks, etc.  for gifts.But,  I don't think they turn out as nice and warm as mittens and socks that you knit.  Mittens I can knit, no problem, but socks????They have always intimidated me.  No longer!  I have found a site that walks me through every step.  This is so exciting for me.  ( Doesn't take much :)  )  So... as soon as I'm done with these mittens I'm going to this knitting site and get started.  Want to come too?  We could all post pictures of our finished projects.  I bet we'd have some beautiful and colorful results.

No comments:

Nov 9, 2010

Socks are so Exciting!

I've been working on some knitting projects for Christmas gifts.  Now, I'm more of a crocheter.  I usually crochet mittens, socks, etc.  for gifts.But,  I don't think they turn out as nice and warm as mittens and socks that you knit.  Mittens I can knit, no problem, but socks????They have always intimidated me.  No longer!  I have found a site that walks me through every step.  This is so exciting for me.  ( Doesn't take much :)  )  So... as soon as I'm done with these mittens I'm going to this knitting site and get started.  Want to come too?  We could all post pictures of our finished projects.  I bet we'd have some beautiful and colorful results.

No comments: