Sep 8, 2008

Homeschoolfreebieoftheday.com

Every Monday, I receive a list of five free homeschool resources.  One available each day of the week.  I find something I can use almost every week.  We especially enjoy the history lessons.  I've also downloaded great organizing helpers.  This week there's a  resource that has bath and body recipes.  Lotions, creams, etc.  I'm posting this because it's a great resource and they would like more people aware of it.  You don't need to buy a thing, but they do have great deals on stuff from time to time.  Actually, I first found out about it through someone's blog here at hmesteadblogger. 


So check it out.

No comments:

Sep 8, 2008

Homeschoolfreebieoftheday.com

Every Monday, I receive a list of five free homeschool resources.  One available each day of the week.  I find something I can use almost every week.  We especially enjoy the history lessons.  I've also downloaded great organizing helpers.  This week there's a  resource that has bath and body recipes.  Lotions, creams, etc.  I'm posting this because it's a great resource and they would like more people aware of it.  You don't need to buy a thing, but they do have great deals on stuff from time to time.  Actually, I first found out about it through someone's blog here at hmesteadblogger. 


So check it out.

No comments: