Feb 23, 2008

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lord.

I am so glad.  I have this unfamiliar feeling this morning. I think it's called -ENERGY.  I'm not sure what happened, but I feel like going out and cleaning the barn, cleaning the shop, hanging laundry.  Wow.  The last week, I've been so tired that I haven't done anything but the very minimum.  The sun is out, the temps are supposed to ge above freezing this weekend.  We're going to the Answers in Genesis seminar this evening-meeting friends for dinner first.  My honey is home for the whole weekend.  I think he's my inspiration and my strength.  I know that he's my best friend. 


Well, better use this energy stuff, while I  have it.


I'll let you know how the seminar goes.


From Glory Farm

No comments:

Feb 23, 2008

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lord.

I am so glad.  I have this unfamiliar feeling this morning. I think it's called -ENERGY.  I'm not sure what happened, but I feel like going out and cleaning the barn, cleaning the shop, hanging laundry.  Wow.  The last week, I've been so tired that I haven't done anything but the very minimum.  The sun is out, the temps are supposed to ge above freezing this weekend.  We're going to the Answers in Genesis seminar this evening-meeting friends for dinner first.  My honey is home for the whole weekend.  I think he's my inspiration and my strength.  I know that he's my best friend. 


Well, better use this energy stuff, while I  have it.


I'll let you know how the seminar goes.


From Glory Farm

No comments: