Jan 28, 2008

Unique Art

I have met a lady who has a very unique form of art.  She creates pictures out of fabric.  There aren't quilts, but look like paintings.  She does made to order of weddings, hunting trips, etc.  This woman is very talented and a Godly woman.  Check out her site to see what I mean...http://sheridajohnson.com /



This is one of her creations.  I hope she doesn't mind my posting it here.


She also writes for a local paper and has some of her articles on the site.  Enjoy.


From Glory Farm

No comments:

Jan 28, 2008

Unique Art

I have met a lady who has a very unique form of art.  She creates pictures out of fabric.  There aren't quilts, but look like paintings.  She does made to order of weddings, hunting trips, etc.  This woman is very talented and a Godly woman.  Check out her site to see what I mean...http://sheridajohnson.com /



This is one of her creations.  I hope she doesn't mind my posting it here.


She also writes for a local paper and has some of her articles on the site.  Enjoy.


From Glory Farm

No comments: