Jul 4, 2007

Hello...

This day is gorgeous.  We picked up a few fireworks for tonight.  I know the kids want to go somewhere and do something today, being the fourth and all, but we have so much hay to cut yet.  The weather is cooperating and we need to get it done.  My honey has unexpectedly gotten some time off.  He's a big help when it comes to making hay.  Maybe we'll be able to do something later this afternoon. 


My garden here is doing great.  Weeds and all.  This soil is so much better than when we lived up North.  I'll post pictures when I beat the weeds down a bit. 


Hope you all have a blessed Fourth.


From Glory Farm

No comments:

Jul 4, 2007

Hello...

This day is gorgeous.  We picked up a few fireworks for tonight.  I know the kids want to go somewhere and do something today, being the fourth and all, but we have so much hay to cut yet.  The weather is cooperating and we need to get it done.  My honey has unexpectedly gotten some time off.  He's a big help when it comes to making hay.  Maybe we'll be able to do something later this afternoon. 


My garden here is doing great.  Weeds and all.  This soil is so much better than when we lived up North.  I'll post pictures when I beat the weeds down a bit. 


Hope you all have a blessed Fourth.


From Glory Farm

No comments: