Jul 16, 2006

Blessed

Have I mentioned a time or two about the abundance of work to do at our new house?  Did you hear me complain?  I sanded floors for two days and still they need more.  They're not quite smooth.  My dh has been wiring and putting up sheetrock.  I've painted a few more cupboards and stripped most of the wallpaper off of the kitchen walls.  I'm always finding more things that need fixing.  My husband wants to put a new roof on.  Cut the old one off and raise the walls on the second floor so that we have more room.  Then put a new roof on.  We'll have a completely new house by the time we're done.


I haven't been able to do much about simplifying lately.  No makiing soap or bread or shampoo or sewing or working much with the animals.  But I know it's only for a season as we make it a habit now to stop and get fast food because I'm not home enough to cook.  I haven't been able to finish a day's worth of dishes for three days now.  (I guess I could be doing that instead of blogging.)


This is going to be our home, it's going to be great and I can't wait to post pictures to share.  We haven't lost our vision and the possibilities are endless.  God has blessed us again.


From Glory Farm

No comments:

Jul 16, 2006

Blessed

Have I mentioned a time or two about the abundance of work to do at our new house?  Did you hear me complain?  I sanded floors for two days and still they need more.  They're not quite smooth.  My dh has been wiring and putting up sheetrock.  I've painted a few more cupboards and stripped most of the wallpaper off of the kitchen walls.  I'm always finding more things that need fixing.  My husband wants to put a new roof on.  Cut the old one off and raise the walls on the second floor so that we have more room.  Then put a new roof on.  We'll have a completely new house by the time we're done.


I haven't been able to do much about simplifying lately.  No makiing soap or bread or shampoo or sewing or working much with the animals.  But I know it's only for a season as we make it a habit now to stop and get fast food because I'm not home enough to cook.  I haven't been able to finish a day's worth of dishes for three days now.  (I guess I could be doing that instead of blogging.)


This is going to be our home, it's going to be great and I can't wait to post pictures to share.  We haven't lost our vision and the possibilities are endless.  God has blessed us again.


From Glory Farm

No comments: