Pre-summer festivals and fairs are so much fun! All the fire departments, churches, and county fairs light the night sky with neon fun from the midway rides and fill the sky with fireworks, and food and good times are had by all.
1) Corn Dogs or BBQ Ribs? Corn Dogs.
2) Funnel Cakes or Cotton Candy? Cotton Candy
3) What kind of popcorn is your favorite? Irish Kettle, Caramel, Plain ole' salt and buttah? Kettle corn is my favorite. By the bagful.
4) Are you a thrillseeker? Do you get on the rides? We are not talking about the Thomas the Tank Engine ride...... The Octopus-my favorite ever since I got sick on it at 12 years old.
5) For all you shore go'ers (like me!)... name your favorite flavor salt water taffy... Don't care for taffy.
6) What is the biggest prize you have ever won on the midway games, or that someone has won for you? A stuffed SpongeBob Square Pants. A wonderful prize.
7) French fries... ummmm... what's your poison? Ketchup, malt vinegar, Old Bay? Ketchup
8) Caramel apple (with or without nuts) or Candy Apple? Caramel apple, no nuts. They just fall all over the ground.
9) Do you like fireworks? They're alright. I like watching the faces of the children watching the fireworks.
10) Name your favorite fair or carnival. If you are competing or demonstrating, sound off and brag. Let's hear about some state and country fairs... The Northern St. Louis County Fair. We're a 4-h family and exhibit every year. Our main focus is dog obedience and agility. It's great fun. It's amazing what the average dog with a great kid, can do.