May 16, 2006

It's Auction Time

Today there's an auction just up the road from us.  My husband is a professional bidder and I'm catching on quick.  He can't go today so ds and dd3 and I are going.  Auctions are great.  There's always the hope of getting something you need at a really good price.  There's the fun of seeing friends and neighbors and talking for hours.  My ds is a coin collector.  It just so happens, that there's a lot of coins that are going to be auctioned off.  He'll have to help. He has much more knowledge in this area than I do.  We went to an auction a couple of weeks ago and got a new rototiller.  It went for a very reasonable price, noone thought it worked.  It does!  Plus, my BIL gave us an extra motor for it-just in case.  What a blessing.


Today, I'd like to find some "matching" kithchen chairs.  We have a mismatched set of oak and maple. Four different styles.


Time to go and get ready.  Have a glorious day.  Use all opportunities that the Lord gives.  No one comes across our path by accident.


 

No comments:

May 16, 2006

It's Auction Time

Today there's an auction just up the road from us.  My husband is a professional bidder and I'm catching on quick.  He can't go today so ds and dd3 and I are going.  Auctions are great.  There's always the hope of getting something you need at a really good price.  There's the fun of seeing friends and neighbors and talking for hours.  My ds is a coin collector.  It just so happens, that there's a lot of coins that are going to be auctioned off.  He'll have to help. He has much more knowledge in this area than I do.  We went to an auction a couple of weeks ago and got a new rototiller.  It went for a very reasonable price, noone thought it worked.  It does!  Plus, my BIL gave us an extra motor for it-just in case.  What a blessing.


Today, I'd like to find some "matching" kithchen chairs.  We have a mismatched set of oak and maple. Four different styles.


Time to go and get ready.  Have a glorious day.  Use all opportunities that the Lord gives.  No one comes across our path by accident.


 

No comments: